Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families!
Parent-Teacher Conference Week is winding to a close. This week is so valuable for providing you with valuable information about your child and to strengthen that important bond between yourself and your child’s teacher. Thank you to the families who attended the conferences and to the teachers and staff for all of the effort they put into preparing for this busy week.
It has been another fantastic week on the Dudley campus. Being Thursday, I have a few important reminders:
- This week, we have been asking for input from our families on the Family Engagement Survey. Please take a few moments to share your thoughts and opinions to help us keep Dudley Elementary an amazing place for your children to learn.
- Tomorrow is the last day of Parent-Teacher Conference Week. Here is our schedule:
- Kindergarten students follow their regular daily schedule.
- All children in grades 1st to 6th will dismiss at 12:10 PM.
- School is CLOSED next week, October 7 to 11, for our Fall Break. School will resume on Monday, October 14th.
- Our Coupon Book Fundraiser ended on Monday.
- Thank you to everyone who was able to participate. I will have our totals for my next Weekly Update.
- If you have not returned your Coupon Book or any orders, please do so tomorrow.
- Orders should be filled during the week of October 14-18.
- Put Saturday, October 19th on your calendar. This is the day of the CJUSD Meet and Greet Social and Community Car Wash. You can get your car washed and see folks from all levels of the Center Joint Unified School District from the school sites, all district level departments, district level admin and your CJUSD Board Members. Check the attached flyer for details.
That’s all there is for this week. I hope that you have a great weekend and a great week off.
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices