Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families-
My apologies for missing a message last week. I was out of town. I am back now, so here we go.
Being Thursday, here are some important announcements.
Monday, April 1st is a Collaboration Monday. We haven’t had one in a while so here is a reminder of the schedule.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:55 AM to 2:20 PM
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-20 school year has begun. Registration packets are available in our office. If you have Kindergarten age children or you have neighbors with Kindergarten age children, please spread the word.
Wilson C Riles Middle School is holding a Community Open House on April 4, 2019. They have some great things going on at Riles, feel free to go check it out.
Did you miss the first session of Parenting with Love and Logic? Not to worry, a second series will be starting soon. We had several families take part in this series the last time it was offered and found the information very insightful. The sessions will be held at Wilson C. Riles Middle School and begin on May 2nd. I am attaching two flyers to the email with more information.
Important Calendar Notes
- Wednesday, April 3rd- Spring Picture Day. Flyers were in the Thursday Folder.
- April 15th - 22nd- School is CLOSED for Spring Break.
- Classes RESUME on Tuesday, April 23rd.
That’s all there is for this week.
I hope you have a great weekend-
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices