Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families!
The first two days of school have been fantastic. A great indicator for the rest of the year.
Here are a few important reminders:
- Parents, when you come to school, please do not park on the east side of Aztec Way, the school side. This is our bus loading there. IF cars are parked there, we can’t get the students on the bus safely. Thank You-
- Tomorrow is Friday. At Dudley, Fridays are usually Spirit Days. This means we wear our favorite Dragon-wear, OR the always fashionable Red and White. Come to school prepared to show your Dragon spirit!
- Monday, August 12th is the one Monday in the whole year that follows our regular bell schedule.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:35 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:45 AM to 3:10 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:55 AM to 3:10 PM
- Typically, on Thursdays, your child will bring home a Thursday Folder with work from the past week and announcements and flyers. The folders are the folders that came home yesterday with all of the paperwork for you to fill out. Please send that folder back to school so it can be re-used every week.
- Please help us out and complete that paperwork that was sent home and get it returned to school as soon as possible. Emergency Cards are a very high priority.
- When listing emergency contacts, please complete as much contact information as possible and make sure that it is someone who could pick up your child in an emergency, in the event that we cannot get ahold of you. Also, any person other than you who comes to pick up your child, must be listed on the emergency card or we will not release your child to that person.
- You can follow Dudley Elementary on Twitter. You can follow @DragonsSOAR for updates. I have challenges myself to post a tweet once each day. It will help if I know I have followers. :-)
That’s all there is for today.
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices