Good Afternoon Dudley Families-
This is the first Weekly Update of 2020, so let me begin with Happy New Year! With the new year there is plenty of important information, so let’s get started.
- Monday, January 13th is a Collaboration Monday. PM Kinders and grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:55 AM to 2:20 PM
- The Dudley Scholastic Book Fair will be from January 21 to 24 right in our library. More details will be shared later.
- Parent Teacher Conference Week will be January 27-31, 2020. Parents access to our on-line conference scheduler will be available soon. Look for a follow-up email early next week. You will be able to schedule your appointment(s) to fit your schedule. You can also arrange to have conferences for all of your children on the same day. The process is quite simple go ahead and give it a try.
- Here are some very important dates for you to remember, especially with day care and transportation needs.
- Monday, January 20th-- School Closed for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
- Monday, January 27th to 31st-- Parent Teacher Conference Week
- Grades 1-6: 8:55 AM to 12:10 PM
- AM Kindergarten: 8:10 AM to 11:35 PM
- PM Kindergarten: 11:45 AM to 3:10 PM
- Monday, February 10th-- School Closed for President’s Day I
- Monday, February 17th-- School Closed for President’s Day II
Have a great weekend!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices