Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families!
It has been another fantastic week on the Dudley campus. Being Thursday, I have a few important reminders:
- Tomorrow is Spirit Day! Children are encouraged to wear Dragon-wear or the always fashionable red and white to show their Dudley spirit!
- Monday, November 6th is a Collaboration Monday. PM Kinders and grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:55 AM to 2:20 PM
- A huge Thank You to our PTA for hosting and incredible Fall Festival last Friday night. Everyone in attendance had a great time. I would also like to appreciate Mrs. Duncan, Mr. Smith, Mrs. Mathias, Ms. Steffens, Ms. Neal, Ms. Rose, Ms. Tarner, Mrs. Newman, and Mrs. Davis from our school staff for helping make the Fall Festival such a wonderful event.
- I want to thank everyone who participated in our Coupon Book Fundraiser. As of today, you sold 205 Coupon Books which will generate about $2,500 profit toward our electronic marquee. About 20 students qualified for the upcoming Game Truck party, and several earned the King’s Game tickets. Your support and generosity are much appreciated.
- Most coupon book orders have been returned to students. If you have questions about your Coupon Book order, please leave a message at our office and I will get back to you.
- Orders for out of town books typically take 2 to 3 weeks to process. I will pass them along as soon as I receive them.
- We still have several Coupon Books that have not been returned. I do get charged for those books that are not returned. Please help us preserve our profits by returning your unsold books.
- Dudley Elementary School has a new website. The URL is http://dudley.centerusd.org/ The site is still a work in progress, but already contains some important information. Scroll to the bottom of the site to locate the Photo Gallery and click on “View All Photos” to see our Red Ribbon Week Door Contest photos.
- Two important dates for you to share with your child care and transportation providers:
- Friday, November 10th~~ School is CLOSED for the Veteran’s Day holiday
- November 20 to 24~~ School is CLOSED for Thanksgiving vacation
That’s all there is for this week. I hope that you have a great weekend.
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices