Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families-
Happy Thursday to all of you. Here are this week’s announcements.
Friday, December 8th is Spirit Day. Put on your favorite Dragon Wear or the always fashionable red and white to show your Dudley Dragon spirit.
Monday, December 11th is a Collaboration Monday. PM Kinders and grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:50 AM to 2:20 PM
It is “Spirit of Giving” Season. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the families who have been participating in our hat, scarf, mitten, and sock drive to support our friends at the WellSpace Health Center. With the cold weather upon us, our donations will be gratefully put to good use. This will be a great way to finish up our “Spirit of Giving” season this year. Many donations have been coming in and we are going to help out some very deserving families. Friday, December 8th is the last day of this drive.
A quick update from last week’s food drive. The Dudley Community collected more than 1,650 food items to donate to WC Riles. Activities like this reinforce why I am “The Very Proud Principal” of Dudley Elementary School.
Here are some very important dates for you to remember, especially with day care and transportation needs.
- Friday, December 15th-- Minimum Day all students dismissed at 12:10 PM
- AM and PM Kinders- 8:10 AM-10:20 AM
- 1st-6th- 8:50 AM-12:10 PM
- Monday, December 19th to Monday, January 1st-- Winter Recess School Closed
- School will resume on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018.
- Monday, January 15, 2018-- Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday School Closed
- Monday, January 22 to Friday, January 26, 2018-- Parent Teacher Conference Week Grades 1-6 dismiss at 12:10 each day
Next Friday, December 15th is Dragon Day. Our theme is “Pajama Day”, quite appropriate for cool winter mornings. We will have morning assemblies on Friday in the multi-purpose room.
Well, that does it for this week. Have a great weekend!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices