Good Afternoon Dudley Families-
Parent-Teacher Conference Week is always an amazing experience on the Dudley campus. I want to express my most sincere appreciation to the staff and teachers who spent so much time preparing for the conferences and also all of the parents who made the time to attend the conferences. Children receive a very valuable message when the school and their parents are effectively communicating.
It has been another busy week on the Dudley campus. Being Thursday, here are some important uncements:.
- Mark your calendar for Wednesday, January 31st. Dudley Elementary will be hosting our first annual PBIS Family Night. Our students are SOARing with PBIS and we want to share some specific information with parents and guardians. The evening will include an introduction and overview as well as an opportunity to apply some of our SOAR principles to your own home. We will be serving pizza, water, and cookies. To top the whole evening off, we will also be holding a raffle of prizes, similar to what our students experience, for those who earn SOAR tickets for meeting expectations. Top prize in this raffle is a $100 WalMart Gift Card.
- If you can join us, please complete the RSVP form on the flyer that came home in last week’s Thursday Folder. I am also attaching a flyer to this email.
- Here are some very important dates for you to remember, especially with day care and transportation needs.
- Wednesday, January 31st-- PBIS Family Night 6:00 PM Please RSVP to help us plan and organize refreshments
- Monday, February 12th-- School Closed for President’s Day I
- Monday, February 19th-- School Closed for President’s Day II
- Friday, February 23rd-- Trimester 2 Report Cards sent home
- Dudley Elementary School’s Got Talent! Dudley Elementary School will be hosting our 3rd annual Talent Show. Students interested in participating may pick up an information packet and permission form in the school office. There will be mandatory auditions and rehearsal dates. All of the important dates are included in the packet. Put a group together and show off your talent!
Have a great weekend!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices