Good Afternoon Dudley Families-
Spring is here in full force. What beautiful weather we have been enjoying.
Being Thursday, here are some important announcements.
Open House is next Thursday, May 10th. Classrooms will be open from 6:00-7:00 PM. Please take this opportunity to view work in your child’s class this year, and also investigate the classrooms that your child(ren) may be in next year. Open House is always a wonderful family evening.
Our CAASPP testing is just about complete. The bulk of testing will be finished by the end of this week. Next week will be make-up of sections that were missed by students who were absent. The children have been working very hard and showing excellent effort. I am looking forward to the results.
Monday, May 7th is a Collaboration Monday. PM Kinders and grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:55 AM to 2:20 PM
Registration for next school year is now open. It is very important for incoming Kindergarteners and Transitional Kindergarteners to get registered as soon as possible. If you know any families with children who are age appropriate for Transitional Kindergarten, born between September 2nd and December 2nd, please encourage them to enroll their child.
Finally, here are a few important dates for your calendar.
- Thursday, May 10th~~ Open House 6:00-7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 16th~~ PTA Association Meeting and Elections for next year’s officers. All PTA members are invited and encouraged to attend.
- Thursday, May 17th~~ Yearbooks will be distributed to students who have pre-ordered the yearbook.
- Friday, May 18th~~Yearbook sales re-open on a first come, first served basis. 6th grade will have the first opportunity to purchase and then we will work our way down through the grades.
- Monday, May 21st~~ is NOT a Collaboration Monday. We will follow our regular day schedule and students will dismiss at 3:10 PM.
- Thursday, May 24th ~~ The last day of school for the year for students! School dismisses at 12:10 PM
Have a great weekend-
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices