Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families!
It has been an amazing week on our campus. The first 5 day week of the year. The children are working hard, the teachers and staff are doing an incredible job of meeting the needs of the students, so we are off to a great start!
Here are a few important reminders:
- Tomorrow is Friday. At Dudley, Fridays are usually Spirit Days. This means we wear our favorite Dragon-wear, OR the always fashionable Red and White. We have a little contest and have traveling trophies and some treats for the classes with the most students dressed for Friday Spirit.
- Last Week’s Winners
- 2nd Place- Mrs. Mathias’ 5th grade
- 1st Place- Mrs. Dean’s 2nd grade
- Tomorrow, is also our first SOAR ticket raffle of the year. Students earn SOAR tickets for meeting our Safety First, Own Your Choices, Always Kind and Respect school rules. Each week, we draw several student who earn a special SOAR reward and a tasty little treat. This happens every Friday!
- Monday, August 20th is a Collaboration Monday.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:55 AM to 2:20 PM
- Please remember to send back the Thursday folder so that it can be re-used each week.
- There are multiple ways to stay in touch with Dudley Elementary School
- Our website is at https://dudley.centerusd.org Check this site out to be kept up to date with events and find many valuable resources.
- You can follow Dudley Elementary on Twitter. You can follow @DragonsSOAR for updates. I have challenges myself to post a tweet once each day. It will help if I know I have followers. :-) You don’t need a Twitter account, you can go to twitter.com and search @DragonsSOAR to see all of the tweets so far.
- This week’s important safety reminder. Students are not to be on campus prior to 8:25 AM. Adults are not supervising students prior to 8:35 AM and we want all of our Dragons to be safe. We appreciate your help in keeping our Dragons safe.
That’s all I have for this week.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices