Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families-
We are just beginning our Coupon Book Fundraiser for this year. We have used this same fundraiser for the past few years with great success. The money earned in this fundraiser will be used to purchase a state of the art, electronic marquee for our campus. This marquee would give us one more effective avenue to communicate important information with our families. Your support is very much appreciated.
Here are some important details:
- Sales start Tuesday, September 18th.. All books, order forms, and payments are due back to school on Monday, October 1st.
- Coupon Books cost $25.00 each. Cash and checks are acceptable forms of payment. Please have checks made payable to Dudley Elementary School.
- Delivery of the ordered books will be the first week back from the October break..
- Student safety is our main concern, so please only sell books to family, friends, and neighbors. No door to door cold calls or selling in front of local businesses.
- Please do not damage, lose, or remove coupons from the coupon books until ordered books are delivered. We will be charged full price for any damaged coupon books.
- We have great incentive opportunities available for students:
- for every 2 books sold, your child will receive 1 free book
- for every 3 books sold, your child will receive a raffle ticket and be entered into a drawing for $50.00 cash
- Every child who sells 4 books will be invited to attend our “Game Truck Party.” This party will include 2 hours of fun music, various video game consoles leather gaming recliners, and six 55” televisions as well as some delicious treats to enjoy.
- The first 20 students to sell 10 books will earn 2 tickets to see the Sacramento Kings play at the Golden One Center.
- If you choose not to participate in this fundraiser, please return your coupon book as soon as possible. Un-sold books are used to fill the orders for purchased books.
As you can see, this is quite the undertaking. If every child at Dudley were to sell one Coupon Book, we would raise over $8,000. I am confident that we can earn well over that amount.
I thank you in advance for supporting our fundraiser and our students!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices