Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families!
The first full week of Autumn, a full moon, and Parent-Teacher Conferences on the way. What a great week!
Since it is Thursday, here are a few important reminders:
- Tomorrow, Friday, September 28th, is Dragon Day. Our theme is “Western Wear.” Break out the cowboy hats, cowboy boots and show your Dragon Spirit.
- Our Dragon Day assembly will be at 9:15 on the playground.
- Our Coupon Book Fundraiser will end on Monday. You have one more weekend to sell those books and earn the great prizes. Please return all coupon books, order envelopes and any payments for books on Monday, October 1st.
- Books will be returned to you for delivery during the first week that we return from the Fall Break, October 15-19.
- Thank You for your efforts to support this fundraiser.
- In today’s Thursday folder, you found a list of all the clubs being offered this year at Dudley. Because demand will be high for these clubs. We have a limit of 1 club per student. The Permission Form for the participating in the clubs is on the back side of the list. Complete this form and send it back to your child’s teacher. Clubs will begin when we return from our October Break.
- Parent Teacher Conference Week is next week, October 1st through October 5th. Our schedule for this week is:
- During Parent Teacher Conference Week, kindergarten students follow their regular daily schedule, all 5 days, including Monday.
- All children in grades 1st to 6th will dismiss at 12:10 PM everyday.
- Please coordinate these times with your transportation and child care providers.
- To respect all of those participating in conferences, please make every effort to be on time for your conference. If you will be delayed or need to miss your scheduled conference, please email the teacher or call the office so that we can notify the teacher.
- School is closed the week of October 8-12 for Fall Break. Please make your transportation and day care providers aware.
- You can always stay current with what is happening at Dudley by checking our website, https://dudley.centerusd.org or following us on Twitter @DragonsSOAR, here is a link: Dudley Elementary on Twitter.
That’s all I have for this week.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices