Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families!
Parent-Teacher Conference Week is winding to a close. This week is so valuable for providing you with valuable information about your child and to strengthen that important bond between yourself and your child’s teacher. Thank you to the families who attended the conferences and to the teachers and staff for all of the effort they put into preparing for this busy week.
It has been another fantastic week on the Dudley campus. Being Thursday, I have a few important reminders:
- Tomorrow is the last day of Parent-Teacher Conference Week. Here is our schedule:
- Kindergarten students follow their regular daily schedule.
- All children in grades 1st to 6th will dismiss at 12:10 PM.
- School is CLOSED next week, October 8 to 12, for our Fall Break. School will resume on Monday, October 15th.
- Our Coupon Book Fundraiser ended on Monday.
- Thank you to everyone who was able to participate. I will have our totals for my next Weekly Update.
- If you have not returned your Coupon Book or any orders, please do so tomorrow.
- Orders should be filled during the week of October 15-19.
That’s all there is for this week. I hope that you have a great weekend.
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices