Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families-
Happy Thursday to all of you. The phone lines at Dudley Elementary School are not working. We cannot make calls or receive calls. We are waiting for AT&T to give us the word that they are repaired. This week’s announcements will be email only. No voice message is possible.
Here are this week’s announcements.
Friday, November 30th is Dragon Day! Our theme is “Wear Your Favorite Color.” We will have two, abbreviated assemblies tomorrow morning. Wear your favorite color and show your Dragon spirit!
Monday, December 3rd is a Collaboration Monday. PM Kinders and grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:50 AM to 2:20 PM
It is “Spirit of Giving” Season. Every year during these weeks between Thanksgiving and Winter Recess, our Dudley School Community looks for ways to give back to the larger community that we live in. Next week, December 3rd-7th, we will hold our annual canned food drive to support the Community Food Closet located at Wilson C Riles Middle School. We will start collecting cans and other non-perishables on Monday, December 3rd. Thank you in advance for your support of this very worthy cause.
Here are some very important dates for you to remember, especially with day care and transportation needs.
- Friday, December 21st-- Minimum Day all students dismissed at 12:10 PM
- AM and PM Kinders- 8:10 AM-10:20 AM
- 1st-6th- 8:50 AM-12:10 PM
- Monday, December 24th to Friday, January 4th-- Winter Recess School Closed
- School will resume on Monday, January 8th, 2019.
- Monday, January 21, 2019-- Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday School Closed
- Monday, January 28 to Friday, February 1, 2019-- Parent Teacher Conference Week Grades 1-6 dismiss at 12:10 each day
Well, that does it for this week. Have a great weekend!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices