Good Afternoon Dudley Dragon Families-
Happy Thursday to all of you. December has arrived. 2019 cannot be far behind.
Here are this week’s announcements.
Friday, December 7th is Spirit Day! Wear your favorite Dragon-wear or the always fashionable red and white to show your Dudley Spirit
Monday, December 10th is a Collaboration Monday. PM Kinders and grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:50 AM to 2:20 PM
It is “Spirit of Giving” Season. Every year during these weeks between Thanksgiving and Winter Recess, our Dudley School Community looks for ways to give back to the larger community that we live in. This week, December 3rd-7th, we held our annual canned food drive to support the Community Food Closet located at Wilson C Riles Middle School.
Next week, we will have a gift card drive to support the victims of the Camp Fire in Butte County. We have a contact in Butte county and will pass the gift cards along to help those folks devastated by the fires brighten their holidays.
Here are some very important dates for you to remember, especially with day care and transportation needs.
- Friday, December 21st-- Minimum Day all students dismissed at 12:10 PM
- AM and PM Kinders- 8:10 AM-10:20 AM
- 1st-6th- 8:50 AM-12:10 PM
- Monday, December 24th to Friday, January 4th-- Winter Recess School Closed
- School will resume on Monday, January 8th, 2019.
- Monday, January 21, 2019-- Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday School Closed
- Monday, January 28 to Friday, February 1, 2019-- Parent Teacher Conference Week Grades 1-6 dismiss at 12:10 each day
Well, that does it for this week. Have a great weekend!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices