Good Afternoon Dudley Families-
This is the first Weekly Update of 2019, so let me begin with Happy New Year! With the new year there is plenty of important information, so let’s get started
- CJUSD Families are being offered an amazing opportunity to participate in a 6 week, “Parenting With Love and Logic” course being held at Wilson C Riles Middle School. I am attaching two flyers to provide you with all of the details. This is great information. I hope you can attend.
- Monday, January 14th is a Collaboration Monday. PM Kinders and grades 1-6 will dismiss at 2:20 PM.
- AM Kinders attend school from 8:10 AM to 11:15 AM
- PM Kinders attend school from 11:15 AM to 2:20 PM
- Grades 1-6 attend school from 8:55 AM to 2:20 PM
- Parent Teacher Conference Week will be January 28-February 1, 2019. Parents access to our on-line conference scheduler will be available soon. You will be able to schedule your appointment(s) to fit your schedule. You can also arrange to have conferences for all of your children on the same day. The process is quite simple go ahead and give it a try.
- Mark your calendars. We are hosting another PBIS Family Night on Thursday, January 30, 2019. Details will be coming home soon, but know there will be great information about our PBIS strategies as well as food and PRIZES! Set January 30th aside on your calendar to make sure that you can attend.
- Here are some very important dates for you to remember, especially with day care and transportation needs.
- Monday, January 21st-- School Closed for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday
- Monday, January 28th to Friday, February 1st-- Parent Teacher Conference Week
- Grades 1-6: 8:55 AM to 12:10 PM
- AM Kindergarten: 8:10 AM to 11:35 PM
- PM Kindergarten: 11:45 AM to 3:20 PM
- Monday, February 11th-- School Closed for President’s Day I
- Monday, February 18th-- School Closed for President’s Day II
- Friday, February 22nd-- Trimester 2 Report Cards sent home
Have a great weekend!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices