Good Afternoon Dudley Families-
A week in January with no rain is not very common. We are enjoying it greatly since we know it won’t last. Since it is Thursday, here are some important announcements.
- Parent Teacher Conference Week is next week. Parent-Teacher conferences are a great time to strengthen the relationship between home and school, so I have asked teachers to set conference appointments with all of their families. With our teachers scheduling conferences with all families, their schedules are very tight. Please strive to be on time to your scheduled appointment. If you are late, it not only affects your appointment, but also every appointment that is after yours on that day. If you are delayed or will miss your appointment, please call the school office so that we can get a message to the teacher.
- Our Scholastic Book Fair started today. Mrs. Rivas hosts this Book Fair each year to help purchase materials for the library. The Book Fair runs through next Thursday, January 31st. The Book Fair will be open in the afternoons so parents can visit as they are coming to or leaving their conferences.
- Thursday, January 31st, is our second PBIS Family Night of the year. A flyer and registration form was included in today’s Thursday folder.
- Here are some very important dates for you to remember, especially with day care and transportation needs.
- Monday, January 28th to Friday, February 1st-- Parent Teacher Conference Week
- Grades 1-6: 8:55 AM to 12:10 PM
- AM Kindergarten: 8:10 AM to 11:35 PM
- PM Kindergarten: 11:45 AM to 3:10 PM
- Monday, February 11th-- School Closed for President’s Day I
- Monday, February 18th-- School Closed for President’s Day II
- Friday, February 22nd-- Trimester 2 Report Cards sent home
Have a great weekend!
Your Very Proud Principal
Own Your Choices